Suzuki Forums banner

Which Suzuki do you own/drive?

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
mini-buses

A suzuki carry multicab is a modified suzuki carry that can fit the Filipino driving style......Nice and sell like pancakes
It's pointless to list these things here since they're prohibited in most countries. Do us a favor and tell us where it's legal to drive one of these.

joe , some place you've never been!,

this is a world forum, try to deal with that. ok.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
In the poll, I had to check Swift, Grand Vitara, Forenza. SX4 and Other.

Still driving the SX4, but my favorite Suzuki-Built car of all time was the little
Chevy Sprint Turbo,.

which I bought used in 1990.

I couldn't find my own pix of this car, so this is one I found on the internet.
Same color and everything, but not MY car. I put a RED accent stripe down both sides of MY car. All that white resembled a snow drift.

Going balls to the wall, I could wind it up and smoke the front tires all the way through 1st and 2nd gear.
It cornered like a dream and had a top end, off the gauge.
Driving it for economy, I could get as high as 57mpg on regular pump gas.

So that's my story.

The Shadow :cool:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've been driving my Suzuki Samurai for 23 years come May 1st, 2010. I bought it brand new in the spring of 1987.
Like a good pair of bluejeans. As it ages, feels good and doesn't wear out. Only gets better.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i drive my swift 2008 5door 1.5vvt- honda civic vti sedan 1.6 160cv, Peugeot 206 rc and my lovely first car a renault 11 turbo 1989 my father bought it for me new.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Vehicle I drive

Hi, Cant really say I drive it because I had it 3 weeks. Drove it 10 miles or so. Then I pulled it in garage started changing all fluids, pulled the rad. changed timing belt and all hoses. Got it all back together and now Im waiting for one little part. Its a 88 Samurai, bone stock, w 205 75 15 tires ( I think those might be a tad oversize) I got 100,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
of course a Sierra

I own a Sierra vintage 1984, with caribbian look in front grill, ARB front and rear bumper.
all feature function properly..and it will be a very rare model on SJ series because is hard to find a sierra nowadays

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi

Hi,
Just got a 2011 SX4 Crossover Premium, so far so good!
I bought my daughter a 2004 Aerio new and she's still going
with no major problems as of yet!
Ken

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have two:
A 2001 Vitara and 2006 Forenza.

The Vitara has 236K miles. I've never even changed the plugs in it! I changed the serpentine belt at 234K miles. Regular oil changes at 5000 miles. Three batteries, one starter, and three sets of tires in ten years, and it still gets thirty miles to the gallon!

The Forenza has been a constant source of problems, mostly engine. Cooling problems (multiple), oil leaks, timing belt. :mad:

61 - 80 of 106 Posts