Suzuki Forums banner

Which Suzuki do you own/drive?

81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I drive a Vitara soft top 2 door 2 liter 2000 4x4. Runs great use it for work and play (camping in the Bush ) love this little truck.

·
Registered
80 Posts
wich suzuki you own?

i have a 1987 samurai soft top all original minus the tires and battery with factory a/c. ill put some picks up soon as i can.... i live in central california very dry here so its rust free.my second suzuki i had a 92 swift gti hatch that was fun..... all stock except a coffee can muffler...:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
SWMBO has an 07 SX4 Replacing her '98 Sport Kick (I made her drive it over the Neon she had for safety!) Thankfully, she was safe in a rear ender by a 10 tonne flatdeck...I drive a '91 FI SPOAD Sammy, (To old to be humping this beast through the bush for sale soon) A soon to be lifted 2K Tracker (It's a Zuke sans badges!) and a 2 dr Vitara (Escuedo in the real world!) Have owned 85.5 sammy, lifted, 88.5 Sammy, SPOAD 1.6 conversion, and 93 Sidekick, best effing vehicles ever! Easy to repair, go anywhere, not that refined, but man, who cares, Zukes Rock! Shame they left solid frame and added too much tupperware in 2004, still, if it says Suzuki, you can actually own it for a long time!

·
Registered
2 Posts
88 tranny question.

i got two stock sammy trannies, one 88 and one 88 1 /2. ones got one back up light sensor and the others got two. whats the deal? can i just plug one off? anybody know?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wrong thread, but heck.......

i got two stock sammy trannies, one 88 and one 88 1 /2. ones got one back up light sensor and the others got two. whats the deal? can i just plug one off? anybody know?

You sure your not looking at your cut off switch when in gear? Might be missing off the other one. Been a while since I have fully pulled a transmission. But I have seen that on a few Japanese imported Sammys. Kinda redundant if you ask me with the clutch peddle cut off......Can not find anything in my FSM for two reverse light switches. But, pull them apart, glop them in WD-40, clean, assemble, and keep on going!

·
Registered
2 Posts
so then its no big deal if the sammy thats getting the tranny with the two sensors only has the wiring for the backup lights and not the 5th gear retard?

·
Registered
4 Posts
grand vitara xl-7

are all grand vitara's xl-7's but not all xl-7's are grand vitara's or is it vice versa or is there no such thing?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Swift Sport 2012

Hi guys, I had to hit other because you don't have a link for Suzuki Swift Sport 2012. Our first Suzuki and we are really impressed with this little rocket! :hyper:;)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Mine is the hated Sidekick Sport, 1.8L, 4 Dr, AC, ABS. However, it still stays on the road!

·
Registered
5 Posts
2008 Forenza Station Wagon. My daily driver from 2009-2014 when I bought a 2013 Dodge Dart, now I only drive it half the time to keep the mileage down.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My Whip

I drive a 1997 Sidekick JS Sport 2D with the 1.6L engine, 2WD, 5spd with removeable hardtop, Kenwood head, Kenwood 4"ers up front and Sound Ordinance 5 3/4"ers in back, and an Audiovox cruise unit. This is my first Zuk!

·
Registered
1 Posts
radio code for ignis

Hi

I have an Ignis.

Wondering can anyone help, lost my code for the radio when battery went flat.

ID39101-86G1

S145GS2061FCD

81 - 100 of 107 Posts