Suzuki Forums banner

Which logo do you like best (top to bottom)?

• Logo #1?

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Logo #2?

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Logo #3?

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Logo #4?

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
or you could make it real simple. Suzuki-Forums.com straight across in a courier font with the zuki emblem above/below the URL

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
i think from a design point of view the second logo is much better for a few reasons.the layout of the words is cleaner or neater looking, better flow. also spelling out dot makes it look a bit jumbled and on a small sticker you want it to be fairly simple and easy to read, just my 2 cents

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
colton615 said:
how big are this stickers going to be.
I'm not sure...I was just thinking smaller ones for that small window on the forenza. That way you guys can put the kinky motorsports sticker across the entire rear top window :D

tallkid said:
what color scheme will there be for the shirts?
Something simple...black w/ white for sure. Maybe some other ones depending on how easy they are to do and those small details

zukin937trent said:
i did this real quick but thought it looked decent just give it a thought.
Where'd you even come from?! lol..I just find it strange your only post is this. Anyway, welcome!

·
Registered
176 Posts
kinkyllama said:
I'm not sure...I was just thinking smaller ones for that small window on the forenza. That way you guys can put the kinky motorsports sticker across the entire rear top window :D

Something simple...black w/ white for sure. Maybe some other ones depending on how easy they are to do and those small details

Where'd you even come from?! lol..I just find it strange your only post is this. Anyway, welcome!
I'M DOWN FOR A KINKY STICKER, lol. srzly though.
but yeah im not too crazy about huge stickers that
go all the away across, but im all about support, so
im down for getting both.
maybe if they're small, that way i could just have them
on some side windows, maybe the kinky sticker
somewhere like above my headlight or something.

let me kno when i can order!

·
Registered
330 Posts
kinkyllama said:
yea i was thinking of something around six inches would be good. where i could put in the windshield area .

http://www.suzuki-forums.com/vbpicgallery.php?do=big&p=2980

kinda like the megan racing sticker but, on the passenger side of the windshield.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts