Suzuki Forums banner

121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #121 (Edited)
Stage 1 upgraded clutch for the white baleno. Exedy clutch is the same as the 2.0 Aerio/Liana part number for what ever brand you can find. But this applies to USDM models. There may be a difference for non USDM models.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Just found out recently, but this grill is from a limited edition model. It will be going on the Rally baleno. It’s actually painted in a dark metallic gun metal color.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Where did you get the headers from? I have only been able to find one set of headers for the baleno which are a tripple Y Design and stupidly expensive.
I bought these over a decade ago. Never got around to installing them.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Forgot to take the before pic, but was incredibly rusty. First pic is after taking most rust off. Then paint. Doesn’t need to be pretty so left the pitting.

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
What? No knifing putty to smooth out the pan before painting? I thought you wanted it to look nice hehehe

Reactions: chief2001

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
Now, nice shiny black coil packs, aeroquip pipe fittings and braided hoses.....

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Now, nice shiny black coil packs, aeroquip pipe fittings and braided hoses.....
New coils? Possibly as they look to be in need of replacement. Aero no, pipe fittings no, braided hoses no. The car will live a normal life with occasional racing off-road for rallycross. :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Decided against buying another set of wheels and will use the 14's, since they clear the brakes, and put oversized tires on the 14s for off-road . Will paint the wheels white. Nothing special there so will just take a pic when thats done. :)

121 - 134 of 134 Posts