Suzuki Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
This coming weekend wil be very minor things. will add new posts over the weekend related to brakes but nothing major.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
was raining over the weekend, so couldnt do anything. But will be installing new CV axels next weekend.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
So this rain is ruining my plans. What is this UK weather in the US? I have new axles ready to install and will start R&D for rear disk conversion without access to the baleno rear disk components. Will start this once I have a clear weather day.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
So, I'm trying to have the car running by end of month even if its not 100% finished. Trying to have it ready to race in my local rallyx events. Looking at getting an engine this weekend and installing it by the following weekend. will keep posted

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Got my new tires(tyres) yesterday. Kumho Ecsta PA31 all Season in a 195/55r15. Getting them mounted and balanced so they can be installed this weekend after i pick up the engine. Will post picks of the updated look then.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
just purchased this kit, will install the following weekend. This is the full kit for the suzuki liana / aerio

21 - 31 of 31 Posts