Suzuki Forums banner

181 - 185 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
My races will be 1 timed lap. The baleno airbox seems to do a good job without the air baffle. I’ll throw in some extra pre filter.

Side note, first drive I made on a public road to go get petrol, car was almost totaled by a red light runner. I decided last moment to make a left turn instead of go straight. That small delay in making a choice prevented me from getting tboned after having just rebuilt the entire car. :/

·
Registered
48 Posts
My races will be 1 timed lap. The baleno airbox seems to do a good job without the air baffle. I’ll throw in some extra pre filter.

Side note, first drive I made on a public road to go get petrol, car was almost totaled by a red light runner. I decided last moment to make a left turn instead of go straight. That small delay in making a choice prevented me from getting tboned after having just rebuilt the entire car. :/
Far out, good thing you and the car are ok. There are plenty of f*ckwits out there that shouldn't have a licence. But that's my worse fear about cars, you put all this time and money into it for some idiot on there phone to end it all.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
No over heating made a short trip. However now my overdrive light started blinking as well as my gear selector light randomly switching off. Going to check my connections but everything shift’s fine. The car feels amaaaaaazing on acceleration though. Brakes also work really wel but still breaking in the brakes. Fuel injectors will be swapped out tomorrow and see how the car feels. Still testing so we’ll see what happens as I start wrapping the car up before I get it inspected. Fixed my instrument panel lights. Super bright LED in the oem green.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #184 (Edited)
So going to try and get rid of the transmission code P0743 (Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Electrical) by doing another flush. I'm seeing the transmission code if I drive the car at speed. It has fresh fluids, but I did notice they got dirty pretty quick, I've only driven the car about 6 miles... This time going to use Royal Purple MAX ATF to fill the transmission. Front polyurethane bushings came in, going to test fit them today and try giving the car a new test drive. Also topping off my radiator with Royal Purple "Purple ICE" coolant additive. I have this week and next to get the baleno ready for its first rally.

181 - 185 of 185 Posts