Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question- Have a chance to get a pair of 95 jeep YJ seats for free. Will they fit in a Samurai? Figure I'll have to make / modify mounting brackets, but thats no big deal. Will they fit?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Quick question- Have a chance to get a pair of 95 jeep YJ seats for free. Will they fit in a Samurai? Figure I'll have to make / modify mounting brackets, but thats no big deal. Will they fit?
If you can get them free, grab em, and see if they fit, then tell us, Id like to know!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I think the fronts are too wide, but the rear fold and tumble seat fits. You do need to fabricate a different rear latch for it, but the front brackets can go in the stock samurai holes with a little coersion. I've been running a jeep rear seat in my zook for 8 years. It's a lot more comfortable than the stock seat.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've been running Neon seats for the fronts. They have worked out nicely eventhough I had to fab the mounts. Also, I was fortunate to find a tudor Neon at a local yard to give its all. No need for a rear seat, my tin top works too much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts