Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive my for being new but I just got my 07 SX4 and I noticed a XM Radio button on it but when I press it nothing happens. I figured it would at least get the preview channel. Am I doing something wrong or is there something else I need?

·
Registered
86 Posts
SX4's radios come xm ready. To have xm you need to go to the dealer and by the xm radio kit for the stock radio or go get an aftermarket unit(sometimes cheaper). :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
It consist of two components. A receiver that plugs into the radio and the xm antenna. Upon activation from the dealer, the first three months of service is free.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
The receiver is available as an accessory. When you use the accessory one everything is installed out of sight and works through the factory headunit. Issue is that the receiver costs $399 in Canada plus install. Installing it really isn't too hard if you are comfortable taking your headunit out and all the interior panels on the passenger side of the car.

·
Registered
57 Posts
just another money making scheme of Suzuki. my chevy came with a yr free of Sirius, so I don't bother with the extra charges and listen to the regular stations. besides, I have my cds lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts