Suzuki Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
My repair states under hood fuse/relay box then states it's located behind a cover in the dash to the left of the steering column. Lordy thats just clear as mud. Fuse H powers the computer data lines circuit.

doesn't the dome light fuse in the box under the dash run the data circuits and obd2 connector?, the fuse under the hood supplies power to the sensor and control circuits when key is on.

Reactions: Motormike
Discussion starter · #25 ·
Okay, car is back running again.
I did not repair it myself, but my friend did and here is what he found.
After checking the ECU and the Ignition switch and finding out that both of them worked, he figured that something in between them must cause the problem.
And somewhere deep inside the steering column, there was at least one wire that came lose.
He said after wiggling them around for a while the car came back to life, so after digging a bit more he found a lose connection.
It seems that somebody in the past has had his hands and Zipties in there, and after me driving over bumpy dirtroads daily those wires came lose.
They lost their connection in a weird moment which made us suspect many other things but that, but luckily he found it.

Thank you guys very much for your help and your input!
That made the job much easier and we could do it with much more confidence.
Thank you very much!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.