Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the years, two of the metal 'C' shaped clips that hold the airbox closed against the air filter have fallen out. I don't know where to find replacements online. Are there any specific part numbers? I don't know what they are called exactly. I could supply pics like I have done so in the past, but I hope my description is adequate.

Thanks for any help.

·
Administrator
16,334 Posts
Head for a junk yard - those clips are not sold separately - you have to buy the entire air box assembly to get them.

Alternatively - post in the classifieds "want-to-buy" and hope you get lucky - I needed some - that's how I got them - no replies for months and then one day, out of the blue, I got a PM from a forum member asking if I ever got the clips - he was scrapping a vehicle, he pulled a couple off and very kindly mailed them to me.

·
Super Moderator
19,090 Posts
What year? You posted initially in the 2001-2006 XL-7 section. The clips MAY differ in that group.

That and a geographic location and engine type would help. You COULD be one of those game changing Diesel or 4-banger peeps, for all we know. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts