Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have a suzuki jimny 1300 x reg 105000 miles. For the pass two years it has been hard to start when the weather gets cold, it is getting worse, and it has a real lose of power when going up any kind of hills. For some reason it starts ok and runs a lot better in the summer months but as soon as we get a cold day or winter comes it just will not start.
This is what i have done, last year the engine was rebuilt new piston ring, bearing shells, all the valve laped in, pretty much everthing was done thinking the problem would go away but now still the same. Have had the fuel tank down and cleaned the filter, tank and line and checked fuel pressure, all ok. had ecu sent off and checked all ok replaced map sensor still the same, checked the cat is not blocked, done a compression checked all ok, checked for air leaks can not find any. ps if when starting if you disconect the coolant temperture sensor it will start but not rev when its started, i reconnect the sensor and let it warm up, it will tick over and rev but still has lack of power. Running out of ideas can anyone help me please thankyou gav

1 - 1 of 1 Posts