Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
x-90 2WD
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm from the UK so of course I recently got myself an x-90 to enjoy the 2 days of sunshine a year through the T-top.

It's a no frills 2WD auto but I don't mind it. It's a neat little baby truck.

One thing though, I noticed the trunk lid is always full of condensation whenever I open it. But the trunk floor carpet is dry.
The trunk lid is bare metal and has no lining.

Is it a common thing? Or do I have a leak in my trunk lid seals somewhere?

I want to pat dry the lid and air out the trunk(boot) but weather forecast says rain and snow for like another 2 weeks...

· Registered
85 Posts
Has to be leaking somewhere or there would be no water to condense. Could be the door or trunk seals or even floor if rusted thru somewhere. You will just have to investigate one thing at a time...

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

· Administrator
19,493 Posts
I'd say there is some amount of moisture trapped in there, by all means pat it dry, but obviously airing it out could be a problem unless you have a covered space in which to do it.

Have you checked under the carpet for moisture?

· Registered
x-90 2WD
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The carpet felt dry, maybe a wee bit damp but I thought maybe that's just the rain outside, but then I lifted the spare wheel to check, and sure enough there's a puddle of water there!

Out breaks the paper towel and going to get some moisture trapper packs tomorrow!

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts