Suzuki Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Anyone watching this happen to be in Canada? Want to help me locate a trans and tcase? The ones I'm after are not sold in the US market Vitaras. :( We never get the good stuff.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I am in 2600 KM from you in Canada. Your looking for a 5 speed from a 98 Vitara.
I'm looking for an '06-'08 GV 5-speed manual trans and singlemode (awd) transfer case. The t-case is in the AWD GV that doesn't have the 4-mode selector on the dash.

I'm looking for someone in Canada who can check junkyards for me and find the trans, flywheel, and t-case. If the junkyard can't ship it, I'll also need someone who could ship it to me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Can anyone give me a suggestion of a car with the following engine specs.

96+ (OBD2)
Coil over plug or distributer-less ignition
Speed Density (no MAF)
Came with a 5-speed Manual trans option

The v6 Honda Accord suits my needs but I can't think of it ever coming in 5-speed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can check here. Maybe google 'south western ontario auto wrecker' to narrow your search if you think you might need to pick up the part.
Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

It looks like these guys have what you want, looks like a stick.
Guess it depends on your budget, I'm definetly a U-Pull budget. ;)
The Ontario location is in Toronto, not sure of the New York location. They ship, so would assume they ship to the US considering.
Inventory Item Detail

Love the thread. I'm interested in lifting, but thinkin of a project to do with my 13 yr son for when he turns 16. He's definetly not interested in a SUVish car, he'd prefer sporty and low.:(

Interested in what you plan to do for suspension and brakes. I don't think 'mom' would like the BIG engine upgrade, but suspension and brakes would be good. :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know this is a old thread. But i am wondering about how it worked out with the pistons and rods? I am wanting to build my H25A

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello. I'm really interested in your throttle body setup. Could you go more into using two excel throttle bodies? Like how you got them to work in sync with each other and how you got them to work in the first place?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I want to take the tracker drivetrain from a 5 Door and place it in a buggy but reverse the drivetrain so it’s mid engine 4x4, extend shifter linkage, reverse transfer case, take the online 3D model exported of the Escudo Pikes Peak 1996 car and make a male fibre glass mould out of plywood and clay. Sheet metal spoiler splitter and canards. Taking the H25A and do ITBs sequential injectors, intake runners and twin snails with mega squirt ecu. 400AWHP in a steel tube buggy. Every moving component gets a cooler.

·
Super Moderator
23,918 Posts
Please start your own post, indicate the year of your car, tranny, etc, and where you are located. This post is years old.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts