Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just like the subject line says, I have a detroit locker I am looking to get rid of.

I have a trail ready 87 JX that I am looking to start driving on the street again (the trail seems far away now with all adult responsibilities in full force). Among a list of many many thing is swapping out my detroit for stock guts.

Rather than pull and sell, I would much rather, for good community vibes and for ease of transaction have someone come over, and we just swap em. I would be ok with either swapping rear ends completely, or just the internals. Maybe this will give someone to opportunity to save some money and make a a new friend to boot.

I am located in San Diego!

·
Registered
278 Posts
I've got a fresh 3rd member siting in my shop as a spair. I'd love to swap it but we'd have to do it through the mail, As I am in Astoria OR.
It's a stock Iron 373 out of an 86 Zuke. Clean painted and rebuilt.....Boxcar...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boxcar,

I appreciate the offer. I am going to wait it out a bit longer to see if there is a local solution (admittedly because I need help pulling and swapping). However if nothing happens soon, maybe we can worth something out. Again, thank you for the thought!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Not a problem. It's just sitting on my shelf.....
The swap is a pretty simple operation. If you need I can walk you through it.
....Boxcar...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts