Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a full bullbar for a 98 model SQ420 GV.
Have a heavy nudge bar which was fitted from new but with roos at every turn here in the country need something more.
Would like one that replaces the front bumper as it is rough with a bit of damage.
Located in Muswellbrook NSW about 150ks West of Newcastle. AUST.

·
Super Moderator
12,443 Posts
Check the guys at Uneek 4x4 - uneek4x4.com.au - I believe they will add hoops if you need them.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I guess I thought Bullbars for the SQ420 would be easy to come by but obviously not.

·
Super Moderator
12,443 Posts
The answer might depend on your idea of a "bull bar" - I suggested Uneek because you asked about one that replaces the bumper.

Whilst there are not a lot of decent options for SQ series Grand Vitaras, I could point you to other sources, but would you really want to pay to ship fifty kilos of metal half way around the world?

I can list manufacturers in the US, Canada and a couple of countries in Europe, but on your side of the Pacific, apart from Uneek, the only other manufacturer was TJM, and I'm not sure if they still offer anything that fits.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The answer might depend on your idea of a "bull bar" - I suggested Uneek because you asked about one that replaces the bumper.

Whilst there are not a lot of decent options for SQ series Grand Vitaras, I could point you to other sources, but would you really want to pay to ship fifty kilos of metal half way around the world?

I can list manufacturers in the US, Canada and a couple of countries in Europe, but on your side of the Pacific, apart from Uneek, the only other manufacturer was TJM, and I'm not sure if they still offer anything that fits.
Thanks for the info.
There are a lot of SQ420 GV's in Australia with alloy front bumpers replacement bullbars on the road. I am still surprised that I cant get on from a wrecker etc though. There are even a few running around our town. Will check out your suggestions though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts