Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My first post!! I very recently bought a Wagon R, Y Reg 2001, 1298cc. I only bought it as it had been modified to take a wheel chair passenger in the back, looks like a real neat conversion, but since driving it ---------------- I love it. My main car is a Peugeot 206 SW, very economical but pretty boring it keeps looking at me with wonder every time I walk past it & get in the Wagon R. Our other car is a 1976 Reliant Kitten, drives like a go cart, great fun. I have been scouring ebay etc to see if I can get a Workshop Manual, I do like the good old paper form, not even minding the odd greasy finger print, but all I can find is a Manual for a Wagon R same year as mine but a "SR410 or a SR413". So I checked with my local Suzuki agent who inform me that my registration tells him I have a RB413!! Can someone please give me an idea what the difference is & a clue as to where I may buy a Manual. I did buy a Disk version but it only relates to a SR410 (what ever that is). Would be thankful for any help. Ta very Much.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
You can download a maual here:

Rhinoman's Portal

There are lots of variants of the RB413 and I do have other manuals that I haven't uploaded yet. If you're friendly with the dealer they will be able to tell you the part number for the appropriate manual, I can look it up but I have to buy an hours access to the Suzuki Service Portal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello. Well I tried to get the Part No. of the manual but "my friendly" Suzuki Dealer said he had no such info. Just when I thought I was getting on so well with him !! Ho Hum. If there was any chance of a copy from any where that would be great. Many Thanks ALSO'S

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.