Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
picture a psycho driving a car the size you see clowns jamned into, a toyo yaris, thinking she can fit into just about any little gap between two cars. this little jpeg here. my wife wouldnt of had to drive onto the tow truck thingy to get into that spot, she would have done something more miraculous like a 180 whip around with the e-brake and then acted as if she knew what she had done. imagine that and youll know all there is to this female driver...

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Melissa22 said:
You guys are so sexest! j/k So who are the other 10%?
I am glad your joking because I was about to tell you to come to Los Angeles and drive around here. You will be scared shitless within 5 minutes of hitting a freeway or major street. If you really want to wet your pants you can drive in Irvine (it is in Orange County the same county I live in) and see how many people do not drive in a stragith line, but drive on the left hand side of their lane then on the right and then left, then right, etc. I can't tell you how many times I have almost gotten into a car accident in Irvine.

The worst female drivers in my are are those with an SUV of any size. They can't dirve them worth of crap. I was happy for a month when the gas prices went up, but now that it is stable again all of the SUV's have come out to play again. I wish California would ban cell phones for drivers. Becuase its a major distraction and no one can pay atttention while they are on them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts