Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all,

Gutted out wiring from previous owner who installed push button start and now I am trying to find the wires in the harness #2 that led to the starter and battery, or rather to my "clicky starter relay"... I have checked the Ack's wiring diagram and I believe I have the two I in question but wish to check with a more knowledgeable crowd before I go ahead.

I reckon one is a fairly large diameter cable that is White w/ Yellow that went to the positive (+) terminal?

And the other fairly large diameter cable of Black w/ Yellow that again I reckon clipped onto the starter solenoid??

Much obliged to any help and hope I have explained myself clearly.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well so I went ahead and got everything plugged and crimped together and my Suzy's starter is going but there seems to be no fire...This has become a real mess converting this baby back to her original self.

Just a quick overview. I have a clicky starter relay attached with a cable attached fuse going to the positive terminal on my battery. A purple female plug going to the male prong on the starter solenoid, a ground grounded. Lastly what may be the issue is the, what I believed to be the ole wh/y cable originally designated for the positive battery terminal. I see in my engine bay another smaller diameter wh/y cable could this be the one I seek??

If anybody would care assist me in troubleshooting my wiring I would be very much obliged!

Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts