Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My auto electrician needs a wiring diagram to help resolve a power supply issue to my ECU.
I have a constant fault light which relates to the power supply to the ECU but the electrician has confirmed it has a good 12v supply, so needs the diagram to identify other causes.
Any help will be much appreciated. [email protected]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Go to Rhinoman's Portal and you should be able to download a service manual for the GA413 carryvan. You can download the whole thing or just the wiring diagrams section of the manual. I use it for reference on my 2002 model.

Fred

·
Super Moderator
15,733 Posts
Just so you're aware of it the Carry manual on Rhinoman's website is a supplement - it's intended to be used with the "base" manual (or the manual for the base model), and only covers differences between the specified model and the base model.

What I'm pointing out here can be found in the first few pages of the manual - don't be surprised when you find entire sections (suspension, steering, etc.) missing, you're supposed to refer to the base manual for that information - a supplement may be better than no manual, especially if it covers the specific areas you're interested in.

Please also be aware that manuals are different for the different markets so you need to match the manual you have against the vehicle you have - again, check the first few pages, the VIN range covered will be listed - this can be critical, especially when electrical work is being done - I once spent weeks trying to track down an intermittent electrical problem, only to find that the fault was a loose connector that was not documented in the diagrams I was looking at - I found it by accident when I became frustrated and started removing the interior paneling to run a new feed

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes, I must apologize. In my rush to give a response, I forgot that what I gave was for only a supplement. I do have the GA413 manual in it's entirety on my computer but do not remember where I downloaded it from, so it is out there, you'll just have to find it.

Fred

1 - 4 of 4 Posts