Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 forenza I have a couple of problems with first one I have a fuse that blows all the time for the right side parking lights and dash lights and some other things. the alarm goes off when ever it wants and when we lock the doors with the key so alarm won't set you walk away and it sets its self I'm looking for the wire diagram for this car does anybody know where I can find it?

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
hi, welcome to the forum!! heres a copy of the online service manual, all the diagrams and procedures are in it.
Daewoo Service Manual
sounds like there might be an issue with a ground? do you know if the recall for the harness behind the gauge cluster was ever done? if not that might be your problem right there. the splice pack melts, wires ground out and cause issues with the lights. let us know what you find out. anything else just ask

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks that manual is really going to come in handy I spent hours looking for a wire diagram for this car. than I gave up and started wiggling wires around tell I thought I found the problem I went through 7 fuses but found when I wiggled the wire from right rear marker light it would blow the fuse couldn't figure out how to get light out to see whats wrong so I unplugged wire and told my Daughter to let me know if the fuse blows again. In the manual today I saw how the light comes out so I'll try that when she gets home from work. And yes the recall of the harness was done I was having that problem with the lights and took it in and they did the recall but it didn't fix the problem. they said it might be costly for them to find the short so I told them I would try first. I'm hoping this fixes the alarm also so far it has not gone off. Thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts