Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 Verona that the intermittent wipers don't work right. The wipers work fine if turned on regular speed and fast but intermittent the blades turn on but move up then stop. Is this the motor bad or something else?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No fix on wipers

I have no clue whats causing the problem. Someone said wiper motor is bad but if that were the case I would think it would not work at all but it works fine on low and high just intermittent that it does not work.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Problem is thet AUX contact in motor is dirty or mailfunktion, so it need to be open and fixed(usualy dirt), becouse when motor get signal for ON it has contakt inside motor which close and take over to make full circle, if it is broken\dirty motor will start then stop, but on standard speed becouse it has constantt 12V it work normaly.
Remove blades, wiper arms, and then whole motor, on other side of shaft is litle box with AUX contact in it. open it and clean it. Some part have to be greased.

Other (if not above)reason is probably electric timer which is trigering blade. It does not give signal for ON long inaf for blade to make full circle, thet is for AUX contact to close. Probably some electrolite(capacitor) is old and lost "power".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts