Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!.....Recently I've installed a Window Visor Set in my new brand car........do u know that it keeps the wind and rain out while allowing fresh air in with these Window Visors. Crafted of tough, durable acrylic, these Window Visors add aerodynamic function and fantastic style. All-inclusive set provides visors for all four windows.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by Basimah@Aug 7 2004, 04:21 AM
Hey Guys!.....Recently I've installed a Window Visor Set in my new brand car........do u know that it keeps the wind and rain out while allowing fresh air in with these Window Visors. Crafted of tough, durable acrylic, these Window Visors add aerodynamic function and fantastic style. All-inclusive set provides visors for all four windows.
Hey!Congrats Are the visors eom(original eqipment manufacturer) from suzuki
if so, does the visor has anything that has the name SUZUKI on it? for example like the full-nose mask(bra) has SUZUKI on the front of it_
get at me please

·
Registered
22 Posts
how much you bought the full set of window visors? i hv ordered from japan tru my dealer but yet to arrive :angry:

·
Registered
5 Posts
i think you can get a full set of Ignis window visor locally cost about B$25/- that's about M$50/- and it made in M'sia. even have SUZUKI name on it and it fit perfectly too unless of course you want the original.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts