Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heya all,

I was having trouble for the past 6 months or so with my drivers side window making a loud bang once it gets about halfway down. Because of it being winter and since after releasing the button and pressing it again, it would put the window down all the way I didn't bother trying to fix it. Lately I've had to press down on the window while holding the button down to get it to go the extra way down and today, even that wouldn't work and the window only goes halfway down. This is only happening with the drivers side window. Any ideas on what it would be and how I could fix it?

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention its an 05 Verona.

Thanks,

Stan

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am not sure if this is the cause but I had a simalar problem and turned out to be the window stop getting caught on the operating cable because the cable stay broke. A little wire tie to hold cable out of the way and no more problem! That is assuming you have power windows!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure if this is the cause but I had a simalar problem and turned out to be the window stop getting caught on the operating cable because the cable stay broke. A little wire tie to hold cable out of the way and no more problem! That is assuming you have power windows!!
Thanks, I'll check it out. Think it must be a stoppage of some kind.. Just noticed that the door flexes once it gets to the stoppage point.

·
Registered
42 Posts
You will have to remove indoor panel and take a look. Something is blocking rail , window fall out of rail or rail is bant... Maybe you`ll just have to grease it ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts