Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im looking to to put in this 6.5 inch touch screen tv i found at costco for my 06 suzuki forenza says it has video input so im hoping to put my xbox 360 or maybe the ps2 slim in the glove box so i can play when im at break for 2hrs with nothing to do. I have no idea about this stuff but i have a friend that knows all this stuff.
and i hope i did this link rite not into comptuers and dont know how to make links.
Costco - Valor AM/FM/CD/DVD 6.5" In-Dash - Motorized

it says it needs a 4" dash opening im not sure what the size is of the old stock radio the car came with, will it fit or is it to small and look weird. also do i need to buy anything else to make this work or am i good? anyway thx for your help i love my forenza all my friends have their hondas and i love being different hope one day i can actually beat them in a race i always get totally pwned :p

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes this radio will fit in the forenza, You will need a dash install kit from Scosche and also a wiring harness from Scosche, Metra also makes these if you prefer them, I am including a link to both things you will need from Scosche model numbers SI2223B and DO01B This is the website

Scosche Industries : Car Audio Accessories, iPod Accessories, Bluetooth Wireless Accessories, EFX Hyperformance, Accumat Sound Damping, Soundkase audio backpacks, CD and DVD storage systems at Scosche.com

the next link is for the install guide

http://documents.victorytechnologies.com//documents/product/2481.pdf

you may have to copy and paste these link idk for sure, but my suggestion would be to shop around with more prominent names before you buy a cheap product that you regret maybe a pioneer or alpine you should check that out for sure. I know the Pioneer Avic D3 will let you hook up your ps2 or Xbox also and its a name brand but just my advice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts