Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How well do you know about your Aerio? Why u like it? Any dislikes?
Sorry for the typical post but I'm considering buying one in the next week or two and wanted some owner feedback.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i love my aerio. the car is great and for a little car i guess is pretty gutsy if i may say so. my aerio is the first car that i am actually modifying not because it has to be modified but because there are a lot of little tings that you can do to it with out spending a lot of money. i just love my aerio.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Personally the reasons I bought an Aerio are many. The main one was practicality. Its a small car with great versatiliy. Easy to park in a parking lot because of its small foot print, yet plenty of cargo capacity for whatever you need cargo capacity for. For me it was my dog. An 85 pound shepard cross.

I liked the looks. I like the seating position (took a little getting used to but now I love it). I like its drivability. I love Suzuki reliability.

I hate the guage pod. Seriously dislike the digital guages. I will admit they have a praticality too, but I just perfer round guages. I hate the factory OEM tires, but this is a common complaint with any automobile manufacturer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
As some of the others have said. Its a great small car with lots of room inside. The car really shines in congested citys,but shines just as bright on mtn highways.
Good value for the price. The Matrix and Vibe could not beat the price and features. Really like the upright seats and how you pretty much just step into the car. I have the 5Speed and that has a very nice clutch and smooth shift. Not really a fan of the digital gauges but I have gotten used to them. 2005 Aerio has a new look inside and out.

·
Registered
38 Posts
As the others have stated I love my Aerio. I have had her for a year and a quarter and still like it as much as the day I drove her home. I felt value for the dollar spent I could not find a better deal outther. As for quality I am still impressed. The big clincher for me was the huge cargo space in my SX AWD for the size of the vehicle.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I like the Aerio because it's peppy. This morning, I brought in the XL7 for routine maintenance and one of the reps said they got two 05 Aerios in. So we walked out back and there they were - two BRAND NEW 05 SXs, one in white and one in silver but both were FWD. I sat in the silver one (BTW, they were equipped exactly the same) and I was impressed. Ths dashboard is not hard plastic but rubberized plastic for a softer feel. The cloth used in the seats is really improved and the cushioning was softened. The gauges aren't electroluminescent like the XL7's but they are beautiful with their chrome rings. The 6-disc audio unit is also different and no longer like the XL7's. It has more of an aftermarket look with it's rubberized knobs, big LCD display, and beeping noise when any button is pressed. I was really impressed. Plus, the front grill looks great!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts