Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about adding a Spidertrax Panhard Bar to my Samurai. What place would have the best price on this and other parts I likely will need to buy over time?

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
If you have lots of parts to order the best place right now is Low Range Offroad. Why? Because they resell most of the parts from the other vendors (usualy at a very competitive price) but they can ship the whole thing to you at onceand save you tons on shipping.

Welcome to Low Range Off-Road, your off-road parts and accessories source for your Suzuki, Toyota, and Jeep

I have suggested a few others for specific items, but Sean has deals worked out with most of the vendors to get you alot in one place.

When you have specific components in mind, it is better to get them from the builder. That way you can talk to them at length about your specific application.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I've bought from Lowrangeoffroad, Petroworks, TrailTough, BreezeIndustries (in BC), SuzukiJohn, HawkSuzukiParts and can recommend all of them (and there are others as well). But no one has everything, so you'll find yourself shopping around. Check out and support the advertisers on your favorite Suzuki/Samurai forums (there are several). I've avoided the suppliers that have complaints (life is too short to put up with the aggravation). Some suppliers may/do advertise stuff that is not really available right now or quote unrealistic or BS delivery times. Always ASK up front!

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
I've bought from Lowrangeoffroad, Petroworks, TrailTough, BreezeIndustries (in BC), SuzukiJohn, HawkSuzukiParts and can recommend all of them (and there are others as well). But no one has everything, so you'll find yourself shopping around. Check out and support the advertisers on your favorite Suzuki/Samurai forums (there are several). I've avoided the suppliers that have complaints (life is too short to put up with the aggravation). Some suppliers may/do advertise stuff that is not really available right now or quote unrealistic or BS delivery times. Always ASK up front!
Merlin93 says it all, They all have phones or web sights, ask, ask and ask somemore just remember if the $$ are tight and you go cheap where does the money come from when cheap fails...If it is a keeper and you don,t like walking go good early...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts