Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did the 1.6 16 conversion sidekick motor . the engine sat , sort of covered for about 5 yrs outdoors . it is in place now . i believe I have done harness correctly , new distrib cap and router . I have 1 1/4 inch vacume line needs home < and one hose from charcoal canister 5/16 needs home on other end from canister . Problem is i have no spark and engine check light comes on . I am not good at electrical , and wonder if I should invest in odm 11 reader or take it in and let a shop have a go at this point . Not that I can afford allot .question > > the 2 grounds from the new harness found new home > , could they be the culprit .. .question . how do i get any fuel into the motor, while cranking motor if i feel the need 2 ? Engine is not even firing . quest > light on 4 weel dr must be in wrong location for now .Quest.> does the water temp censor on block have 2 be wired in for engine start ... thanks for attempting 2 answer any of these questions and I will be attempting 2 resolve these one by one till I have it running .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts