Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Wondering if there are any technicians among us on this forum who could advise me on which tool to use on 2007 up SX-4 as i'am unable to get my Tech-II to communicate fully on this model ( Specialy Immo on Petrol models made in Hungary ) . I hear that there is a new tool around which will cover SX-4 2007 up and newer models . Can any body confirm this info ?

Thank you all

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hi all

Wondering if there are any technicians among us on this forum who could advise me on which tool to use on 2007 up SX-4 as i'am unable to get my Tech-II to communicate fully on this model ( Specialy Immo on Petrol models made in Hungary ) . I hear that there is a new tool around which will cover SX-4 2007 up and newer models . Can any body confirm this info ?

Thank you all
Yes it uses the Suzuki SDT (from Toyota, not covered by the TechII in the US.).

Should be able to get some basic codes with a CAN capable code reader.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it uses the Suzuki SDT (from Toyota, not covered by the TechII in the US.).

Should be able to get some basic codes with a CAN capable code reader.
Hi

Thought it looked like Toyota's new tester IT-II but was not so sure . My problem is with lost keys and the one and only dealer in this sad part of the world , will not get this new tool cause he never imported any SX-4's so as far as Swift 2007 he's happy with TECH-II . So i'am trying to workout a sloution . Any other after market product that can do it ?.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts