Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. I've been having the same problem with my Suzuki 1998 Esteem. I photocopied a portion of a foreign car repair manual from the library (Chilton's 97-2001), however I'm not handy enough to use most of the material. As far as I know a Haynes or Chiltons Suzuki Esteem simplified guide doesn't exist. If you hear any different or find an equivalent please let me know. I'll do likewise. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
books4cars.com has a "99-01 Esteem Shop Service Repair Manual by Suzuki, Esteem" - but they are charging $97.95 for it. Anyone want to split this and scan all the pages? :D
( I also have no idea how legit books4cars is, or what that "Manual" is )

I google'd for Suzuki Esteem Manual - Although I do admit most of what I saw was for the Suzuki Samurai.

Cheers,
davis

·
Registered
8 Posts
2001 Suzuki Esteem Repair Manual

I just got one for my Esteem. $17.95 at Barnes and Noble bookstore, or Barnes & Noble.com - Home Page. Only bad thing is you have to order it, even if you have a store near you. So, it takes a while to come in with shipping and all that. I got mine in about a week and a half.

·
Registered
1 Posts
BBallDog65 said:
I just got one for my Esteem. $17.95 at Barnes and Noble bookstore, or Barnes & Noble.com - Home Page. Only bad thing is you have to order it, even if you have a store near you. So, it takes a while to come in with shipping and all that. I got mine in about a week and a half.
BBallDog65,
Do you have any ISBN or title for that book?

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts