Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2nd hand suzuki reno 2005 and i didint realize that there are so many scratches on the body and hub cap...

where can i buy hub caps and what else can i do with the car ... i want it to look better.. maybe add some sporty stuff on the exterior... any suggestions? and where do i buy them?

Thank you!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I just got a 2nd hand suzuki reno 2005 and i didint realize that there are so many scratches on the body and hub cap...

where can i buy hub caps and what else can i do with the car ... i want it to look better.. maybe add some sporty stuff on the exterior... any suggestions? and where do i buy them?

Thank you!
As far as the scratches go I would try turtle wax "ICE" wax compound and follow up after with the turtle wax "ICE" polish. It should fill in a lot of the smaller scratches (available at just about any auto parts store and walmart). If that's too much work there is this stuff called "SCRATCH OUT" its in a yellow bottle, it works good too for small areas and somewhat deep scratches (it is available at the same places as the turtle wax products).
If you really wanted to 'start fresh' you could take it to a reputable body shop (NOT MACCO) or extremely experienced detailer to have them wet sand and polish the paint. It will take the scratches completely out, as long as they are not past the clear coat.

As far as the hub caps, francster is right dont go to the dealer its a rip off, ebay (there are some on right now for $44) or just get some generic ones from an auto store. Or you could get some rims, that is if you want to spend that kind of money.

also check this thread out

For exterior parts i would contact Kinkyllama

1 - 4 of 4 Posts