Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there is a place i can get new factory floor mats b/c the ones in it now on the car I bought (04 Forenza) are filthy. Are these under the warranty? Would the auth. suzuki repair place I take it to give me 4 new ones? If not, where can I get them. THey need replaced fast. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
robblaw said:
Just wondering if there is a place i can get new factory floor mats b/c the ones in it now on the car I bought (04 Forenza) are filthy. Are these under the warranty? Would the auth. suzuki repair place I take it to give me 4 new ones? If not, where can I get them. THey need replaced fast. Thank you.
Try getting a carpet cleaner. It'll be cheeper to rent a small rug doctor and do a massive cleaning. This also means seats. If your carpets are dirty, I cant imagine your seats. Didn't the dealer detail the car before you baught it
If that dosn't work, you can try Suzuki Accessories - Genuine Accessories for Suzuki Aerio Forenza Grand Vitara Reno Verona XL-7 at autowebaccessories.com
They have the delux, SWT, and plastic mats

·
Registered
582 Posts
robblaw said:
Yes, try what Zip said about that website, they have factory and swt. You can also probably get them from your dealer but will cost you more. I doubt that floor masts are under any warrenty...ahahaha.

·
Registered
341 Posts
yeah definately get an uppulstery cleaner. I used on my cars before I sold them took an afternoon but made it look like brand new. 13 yr old corolla 11yr old tacoma.
and the mats are the easy part its the carpet beneath that is a backbreaker to clean even when it looks clean, the water comes out dark
but a cleaner is a good applianc to own I recomend one with a heating element that can bring it to steam. ours only uses hot tap and its more work that way. also queen of clean is a good resource for cleaning the impossible. I track in fifth wheel greese and such and have found tips from her to remove most evverything but fifthwheel grease is still the worst.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts