Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will wheels (rims) from an S10 fit a 2001 Chevy Tracker? If not what other wheels will? Anyone know the lug spacing?
Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
S10 wheels are a no go. The tracker pattern is 5 on 5.5". Don't know what others will fit..late dodge 1/2 ton pickups and pre 97 ford 150's have the 5 on 5.5 pattern, but don't know about the center hole in them.

·
Registered
60 Posts
No way. Remember, Trackers are really just Suzuki's in disguise. They share little to nothing in common with other Chevrolet models.
FWIW, S10's have a 5 x 4 3/4 bolt pattern, and the hub hole is much smaller. Offset would depend on if they came from a 2wd or 4wd.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I am looking for stock aluminum wheels 15x6 in to fit a 2001 Chevy Tracker. Apparently most online sellers only carry larger size wheels now and the salvage yards near me don't have anything.

So my question is does anyone know of a source (online or otherwise) to buy 15x6 in stock aluminum wheels?

From what the dealer is telling me there were 3 different trim levels and each had a different style wheel but they are no longer available thru the dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts