Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for straight 1995 GEO Tracker LSI wheels with or without tires- I have one bent rim and a questionable spare- would like OE but will consider a complete set of aftermarket if available- Pennsylvania

·
Registered
467 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,087 Posts
PRIVATE sales only.

HWY83...

This forum section is not a place to self-promote / market as a Dealer and publicize "for sale" items.

Per the Forum rules, PRIVATE sales are allowed as are Group Sale discussion / assistance, and then only in the appropriate "Marketplace" portion of the forum.

IF one desires to become a SPONSORED supporting vendor, petition the Administrator for consideration and possible approval to said status.

"Supporting Vendors
This section is for vendors that help support our website. If you are interested in becoming a supporting vendor, please email [email protected]"

·
Registered
467 Posts
2 of these were from ebay, 2 from that tire place i mentioned above. The quality is amazing. I had these rims on my 90 Tracker, in 1993 my buddy owed me $150, so we swapped the stock rims for his LSI alloys. Ive always thought these were the best rims GM made for the Trackers. Anyways, I paid $135 shipped each. Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Auto part

1 - 6 of 6 Posts