Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just won an auction for some Mint Black 16X8 CRAGAR SOFT 8 JEEP CJ7 WHEEL 5X5.5 SET OF 4.

What would be a good tire for them? Good street mild off road tire, nothing crazy mostly street use.

Thanks!!! and here they are, Got them for $100!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your best bet is the Yokohama Geolander AT/S in a 235/60R16. We can order these in for you if you are interested. Here's a link to the tire. Please call us for a price and accurate ETA

Yokohama Geolander AT/S.
I just called and they had stated that the wheels MY NOT FIT on my tracker, is this the case? They are...

16X8 5X5.5 with 5in backspace.

Help?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just called and they had stated that the wheels MY NOT FIT on my tracker, is this the case? They are...

16X8 5X5.5 with 5in backspace.

Help?
The bolt pattern is correct but the backspace may be a little too high. I can't tell you if they will clear your brakes. These wheels have some issues clearing brakes on some vehicles and the only real way to know if they will or not is to test fit them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
According to my guide your rear shock makes it difficult to fit wheels with a backspace higher than 4.5". Some people choose to run bolt on spacers but we do not recommend it.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
According to my guide your rear shock makes it difficult to fit wheels with a backspace higher than 4.5". Some people choose to run bolt on spacers but we do not recommend it.
yeah that sucks, it looks like I am SOL..... :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts