Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anybody knows whats the name of this piece? And where can get one? what I really need its the bearing? Is it easier to buy just the bearing or all the piece?

I appreciate any information, I need my car working good pleasee!!

By the way I have a suzuki vitara 2000

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
None of those Max - those are for the "other" belt.

That's the "fan idler" or "fan mount" - I'll get you the correct name in a little bit - it's used on the SV418 (1.8 Sidekick Sport), the SV420 (2.0 Vitara) and the SQ420 (2.0 Vitara/Grand Vitara) - it may be dealer only, and whilst the bearing may be replaceable, it's staked in there pretty good, so I have not been able to get it out to find out what it is.

·
Super Moderator
18,421 Posts
Part #5 then

Fan pulley 2.0 LITER
$152.19

2000 Suzuki Vitara Parts - Suzuki Car Parts Catalog Online Store

The member may be able to pull some numbers off the old bearing or have a Bearing Distributor measure / match just the bearing needs, if he wants to attempt a fix.

I'd purchase the whole assembly Suzukini. OR maybe a good / used one if you can source one locally.

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
I replace the entire assembly - and then tried disassembling the old one - if I recall correctly there are/were no numbers visible on the bearing whilst in the housing, and I never got it out because of the way it was staked.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you very much your information was very helpful, Im doing some research to find the best seller and price...

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had to replace the same thing on my 2.0 Tracker. It's not available in any of the big chain autoparts stores. I was in a hurry when I bought mine, and got it from a local Chevrolet dealer. Ended up paying over $170 for it. :( Next time I'll take the time to dig a little deeper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts