Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2000 Jimny G13BB Auto Stock Standard (except cosmetics)
The Question is; What tyres?
I am currently running Bridgestone h/t 's 205/70-15
(about 70%) I am finding these darned dangerous in the wet. they tend to aquaplane and loose the rear end quite easy in wet. Dry performance is ok
I am looking at coopers tires, a fairly chunky one ???
What are the best for the JIMNY ? General purpuse use some gravel, some off road, mud, sand, h'way just a good all rounder ?

All input appreciated :)
Bill

·
Registered
39 Posts
BFG All-Terrain! the best all around tire. JMHO... or maybe the BFG Mud -Terrain, if you don't plan on driving too often on the road. Otherwise the AT would be a better tire.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tyres (tires)

BFG All-Terrain! the best all around tire. JMHO... or maybe the BFG Mud -Terrain, if you don't plan on driving too often on the road. Otherwise the AT would be a better tire.
many thanks for your input Dude2,
C'mon guys, and girls give me your 2 cents worth, all advice appreciated.
I guess that I am looking for all rounders with good wet capabiities, especially because of the light weight in the Jimny rear end......

:)Jimny's... just gotta luv em......
g13bb
auto
stock

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I use BFG AT's because I had a set. Drove them on my jeep for 4 years then put them on my samurai 5 years ago. Still at about 80 percent tread. Never had a problem with them but I don't do a lot of wet weather here. When it has rained, they've done just fine on wet roads. The couple times it's seen snow I've had no problems there either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts