Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell is with the reno exhaust system i have never in my life seen so many reasonators and mufflers (not to mention that is the oddest muffler i have ever seen). and what the hell is with our catalytic converter? I guess they really dont want you to mess with the cat. but neways i unbolted the cardboard box of a muffler off the back and threw it in the trunk and to my surprise the car is still completely quiet. i guess they detune the crap out of our cars with the exhaust and the tiny throttle bodies. needless to say im gonna start workin on boring out my tb this week using a butterfly from an old factory z24 tb and see what i get from it, so hopefully someone has an extra stocker layin around somewhere if the shit hits the fan.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Some people have complained about having their cats needing replaced prematurely. Funny that the muffler doesn't do anything. I't possible that the "Intruder" prototype was able to legally get pipes going out the middle of the bumper with a muffler the size of a pop can!

In 4-5 years, we'll all have these cars figured out. Glad you have the balls to get under there and start ripping away.. Maybe these cars can lose a ton of weight and be much more fun to drive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts