Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my opinion Aerio is also like ordinary one. One of the major problems I have had with the transmission.

In terms of driving dynamics and refinement, it's still just about average for this class, and its interior design brings many annoyances to go along with its innovations.

Can anyone suggest me what should I do with this car?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Gornez!.......... How’s everything is going on?
Looking annoyed…..Be cool yar…transmission problem is a general problem and I think each & every car face this problem. Your car dealer can easily solve it. Regarding interior structure you can easily changed it according to your taste. Why don’t you install indash monitor in your car?

Originally posted by gornez@Jul 11 2004, 09:59 AM
In my opinion Aerio is also like ordinary one. One of the major problems I have had with the transmission.

In terms of driving dynamics and refinement, it's still just about average for this class, and its interior design brings many annoyances to go along with its innovations.

Can anyone suggest me what should I do with this car?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Simren!…..thanks for your lovely suggestion. But I want know that where should I install it so, that it can be visible from everywhere and looks pretty?

Originally posted by simren@Jul 26 2004, 01:15 PM
Hi Gornez!.......... How’s everything is going on?
Looking annoyed…..Be cool yar…transmission problem is a general problem and I think each & every car face this problem. Your car dealer can easily solve it. Regarding interior structure you can easily changed it according to your taste. Why don’t you install indash monitor in your car?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well….Gornez…....I think it would look cool on top of the DVD player. It is more easily viewable from there and enjoyed by everyone sitting in the car.
Wish you a happy and prosperous life for ur future.
Bye for now.

Originally posted by gornez@Jul 27 2004, 08:20 AM
Hi Simren!…..thanks for your lovely suggestion. But I want know that where should I install it so, that it can be visible from everywhere and looks pretty?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts