Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I vote, weld a EXO-CAGE on, that way you tip it over off-roading, your body will still be perfect. Heres a few examples, keep in mind your doesnt have to be exactly likes these ones, just an idea. =)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like those but I'm trying to keep this toy on a budget. Don't expect to put it in a situation to roll it, but in the event it happens, want something a little sturdier than the tip top over my head. Wondering if there is one that basically just goes over the front seats with diagonal support braces that run to the back? If it rolls I guess we get the reciprocating saw out and make it a convertible! :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
No one sells a bolt in full internal cage for a Tintop, although there are many shops that will make you one. The most budget minded way to do it would be to make friends with someone that has a tubing bender and weld one up yourself.

If you find the budget, talk to Rock4xFabrication. They have a kit that can take the punishment (external).

xX ROCK 4X FABRICATION Xx

They can also sell you a regular internal front cage and build something that bolts into the rear seatbelt mounts that can connect to the front cage.

·
Registered
149 Posts
some people have shoe-horned a factory soft-top roll bar into a tintop and then built off of that. I have heard it is a real pain but can be done and you can probably pick up a soft-top roll bar pretty cheap.
also davesport makes a weld in cage for the tintop.

I need to do this samething but not sure if I want external or internal cage... I might have to talk to ROCK 4X and see what type of exo-cage kit they can come up with.... I have heard good things about them but never seen an exo kit cage made by them....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts