Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to start working on some performance parts for the Forenza and Reno. What do you guys want the most?

1. Full stainless steel cat-back exhaust, mandrel bends. Would be all bolt on, a lot lighter than stock, way better than any custom exhaust since it would have mandrel instead of crush bent, and also of course stainless instead of mild steel. Prebuy price would probably be 295 plus shipping, regular price around 375...would need 10 people to prebuy to get it made (we have to make 25)

2. Full stainless steel header and down pipe. All the advantages of the above..would be designed to work with stock exhaust and/or our new exhaust (if made). Prebuy price about 225 plus shipping, regular price about 295. ..would need 10 people to prebuy.

3. Cold air intake in gunmetal. Aluminum, high quality korean aluminum, not made in China. Gunmetal color. Top of the line filter from the same factory both AEM and Injen have used. (made in usa). Prebuy price about 135 plus shipping, regular price about 175...would need 10 people to prebuy.

4. Short Ram intake in gunmetal . Same as above, just keeps filter in engine bay. Prebuy price maybe about 65 plus shipping, regular price 85 plus.

Thats about it for basic modifications. Throttle body would be too expensive, and not enough gains. Strut bar i heard you have to weld, so we dont want that.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
I'm sure everyone would want the stuff to be tested first before they buy.

I think more people will jump on the group buy for headers but the exhaust would sell better in the long run.

Asking for everyone else sake...what type/style of muffler on the cat-back? What size piping? and will a resonator be used?

·
Registered
65 Posts
kinkyllama said:
I'm sure everyone would want the stuff to be tested first before they buy.

I think more people will jump on the group buy for headers but the exhaust would sell better in the long run.

Asking for everyone else sake...what type/style of muffler on the cat-back? What size piping? and will a resonator be used?
I agree with Kink here, but Im mostly interested in the headers

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, of course we wouldnt sell an exhaust/header that wouldnt fit. That would be a guarantee. The reason i mentioned why we would need the prebuys is because of the initial costs and investment needed to produce the items. So while it for sure has to be 10 prebuys before any kind of product even starts...it will not ship out until its been test fitted. Weve done this process with many vehicles so far: 03 tiburon V6 exhaust, 03 tiburon I4 exhaust, 03 tiburon I4 header, 01-06 elantra exahsut, 00-06 accent 2 door exhaust just to name a few.

As for style of muffler, thats the beauty about doing it on message boards and doing prebuys...the people who are going to buy in can have a voice in it before its determined. Any muffler style is available, from a regular N1 style muffler tip, to a mercedes style oval tip that we use on our new tiburon exhausts. We design all of our exhausts to be quiet (compared civic, integra exhausts), even without the use of a scilencer, since 4 out of 5 customers prefer quiet as opposed to noisy.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Would also be nice to know the name of your company so we can verify before shipping you money. I don't like giving out my cash to someone who just jumps on claiming to sell parts, sorry, not to call you out or say you are a scam artist, but you know how it is. :unsure:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I agree with Jax on this one. Noway would I send money to just anyone in this day and age. Website or link would be necessary here.
PS. Speaking of which, I have some really nice beach front property in Arizona if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
65 Posts
jaxreno said:
Would also be nice to know the name of your company so we can verify before shipping you money. I don't like giving out my cash to someone who just jumps on claiming to sell parts, sorry, not to call you out or say you are a scam artist, but you know how it is. :unsure:
I believe this is Evofusion USA, heres another thread in the interior/exterior section by yamaneko http://www.suzuki-forums.com/interiors-exteriors/17421-time-get-started-reno-forenza-body.html#post84916

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, this is (OFFLINE) Board Offline And im not asking for money right now...i just put the figures up so that people would know whats necessary to get certain things done. If there is enough demand (verbal) on the message board for one of them, THEN we move to the next step and get an official prebuy up.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
what kind of mufler system would you be using? is it from a reputable company? also, this might sound stupid but, what kind of decible range are we talking? iv gotten tikets for modified exhaust before and would want something legal.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'd defenatly go for the headers with the down pipe, as well as the bolt on exaust as long as there lighter & provide better flow.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The exhaust would be made at our factory. We have made a lot of different applications before, many say that it is the best stainless steel and best welding quality they have ever seen.

We try to make our exhausts as quiet as possible in the design process...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Zipper said:
That would be nice. Opening up the intake header would be cool, as long as we Cali residence can pass smog (like those would effect smof levels.)
ya the emmisions laws here are a fat biatch

·
Registered
265 Posts
ugh u have no idea.... my friend just handed down his track Z to his brother and baught a 1000cc GSXR, and that jetta is running 13 psi lol, o and my friends step dad lets him drive the 04 masarati spyder he just got

1 - 16 of 16 Posts