Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i didn't get a drivers handbook when i bought my 2007 forenza in 9/07 and a light is coming on and i dont know what it is:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

:) :) :)Thanks, I found it on a site that had the owner's manual on it. It was the tire pressure symbol (looks like a horseshoe with an ! in the center or it :lol:)

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
the new suzukis have them and pretty soon all new cars are going to need to have them. there not that expensive i looked into them a few weekls back

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah it really is when i had goodyear to check my tire pressure one was low, the light went out while the guy was putting the air in it. Hasn't been on since. Also i got the manual and that is what it is.

·
Registered
582 Posts
yeah it really is when i had goodyear to check my tire pressure one was low, the light went out while the guy was putting the air in it. Hasn't been on since. Also i got the manual and that is what it is.
Was gonna say if you just bought the car in September, you tires shouldn't be loosing air yet anyway. You should take it to your dealer and have them look at your tire.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts