Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if you can put a VTEC honda engine in your ride? I saw a 1960's or 1970's mini couper in a TV auto show where he place a suicide doors and to open it you have to use the classic side mirrors he place on them. What blew my mine was he extended the height of the hood to 2 inches to accomodate the Honda VTEC engine. BROOOOOOOOM!!! :thumbsup:

I got info that you can put a 4k 1.3 Toyota engine since it has a 45 degree tilt but of course attaching it securely is another question. They use this to drag race it in Davao. :grin:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've thought about this too. I think the chassis is too narrow if you mount a 4 cylinder engine transversely but I think a small v6 would work. Probably the 1st gen previa's engine would work too if you want to mount the engine under the seats pa din. I have too much time on my hands, I guess :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
..Thus, this still is left to be seen in the future.. Any volunteer who wants to dare??
i had 2 beetles before and planned to replace the engine with a subaru engine. i saw one in the internet its soo cool!

This is YellowTurtle with his mind thinkin-out--Loud :57:

What if... we just form a C-L-U-B firts?? :eek:fftopic:

The MiniClub
Compact Cars club
Smallride club
Slowride club? hehe.

Cant wait to meet you guys!

:grin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts