Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!I am a happy owner of Suzuki Kizhashi. Now I need to buy a new car for my wife, but I want it to be a surprise. It's her birthday soon. I think about buying SX4 or Nissan Versa(more at this link 2016 Nissan Versa. Upgrading, Safety and Changes ).Really, I don't know. I consider it's suitable for woman, but I'm not sure, what do you think about it? What car would you suggest to buy?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm from Jakarta and probably you're heard that the traffic can be so :wacko: "sometimes", sooo.. my wife decides to use small car (or here we called it citycar) name Suzuki Karimun Wagon R you might recognized it as Wagon R, FYI, Karimun is nameplate that only use in my country, it taken from the name of an beautiful little island just like this car, little and beautiful :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
My wife had a 99 Hyundai Excel, but it was getting too difficult to get in and out of. So, we traded it in for the GV Prestige we now have, but the wife has not yet driven it.

If she were to get her own vehicle, she has a fancy for the Toyota Rukus.

·
Premium Member
17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Mine has a 97 Trans Am with the LT1,
sigh.

A woman her age does not need 320 HP.

When her friends go with her . . . . . .

they drive!!

LOL!!

Thank goodness for her friends.

The world is a safer place when she drives the 94 Tracker,
it doesn't go as fast. :)

Don

^_^

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
My wife took the house, the cheque book and the car when she left. I do miss the house.......don't care about the rest. She can keep the car, it was stuffed when she left.

·
Registered
594 Posts
She has the 2013 Kia Soul in my signature block. I now have the XL7 which was hers for 12 of the 14 years we've owned it. I crashed the 2003 GV on black ice that we both liked :(

·
Registered
65 Posts
My significant other drives a BMW 128i cabriolet when is not freezing here (her summer toy car) and a Toyota Highlander Hybrid in the late fall/winter/early spring.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
I crashed the 2003 GV on black ice that we both liked :(
I have never liked black ice, but if you like it, then thats your prerogative :p

·
Registered
594 Posts
I have never liked black ice, but if you like it, then thats your prerogative :p
Nice play on words, but you know what I meant Mr. Grammar Police :p

·
Super Moderator
4,416 Posts
The 2018 Honda CRV was problems sad to say so we just bought a new Audi Q3 for her. She loves it. Cant believe how much nicer and faster it is then the Honda.

·
Registered
594 Posts
The 2018 Honda CRV was problems sad to say so we just bought a new Audi Q3 for her. She loves it. Cant believe how much nicer and faster it is then the Honda.
I'm surprised, like what kind of issues did the Honda CRV have? So you traded it in right away despite being a 2018? My wife and I were thinking of a Honda HRV.

·
Super Moderator
4,416 Posts
I'm surprised, like what kind of issues did the Honda CRV have? So you traded it in right away despite being a 2018? My wife and I were thinking of a Honda HRV.
Google 'honda CRV oil dilution'

Hope you have a few days to read everything. And Honda did NOTHING to help us. We also had NO cabin heat in temps below 25 F.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts