Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys ask ko lang, what are the different types of the super carry produced and which of them is the best?

buti pa buhay pa ang van namin as well as the type of van it is, nakalagay TX sya. thanks on this matter :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
there are a lot of types of vans, I just usually identify them w/ their head lights. heheheh. andami kasi masyado, hirap e-identify lahat heheh

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
di ka ba nasasagwa sa pangalan ng van? scrum = parang ang baba ng tingin ng tao eh. hehe joke :D bakit kaya ganun?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Cats eye

:D Beware of cats eye scrums!!!!!!
They cant be adjusted for night driving in Philippines!!!!
I just had mine converted to round eye that can be adjusted.

Cats eye have up and down adjustments only.....
You can get the parts from 3 in 1 in Mandoue Cebu to go from cats eye to round eye.

·
Registered
177 Posts
:D Beware of cats eye scrums!!!!!!
They cant be adjusted for night driving in Philippines!!!!
I just had mine converted to round eye that can be adjusted.

Cats eye have up and down adjustments only.....
You can get the parts from 3 in 1 in Mandoue Cebu to go from cats eye to round eye.
Hello sir, what do you mean by "not adjusted for night driving"?
Yes it's true that we can move the light up & down, but what are
the other adjustments in a round eye? Left to right adjustments?

I observed also that round eyes have a stronger glare/light compared
to cat eyes. Is it because cat eyes are made of plastic & round eyes are
made of glass? I think the ampere rating is the same as well as the type
of bulb used. I personally use the H4 bulb.

·
Registered
553 Posts
round eye v cats

:D Greetings! True the glass are sharper glaring than plastic for that reason, plus plastic gets old and scratched. cats got two screw adjusters, round got three. Cats throw the light to the left, rounds that have never been adjusted also throw light left, BUT they can be adjusted to make the light go to the right side of the road where Lola is walking. The built in prism is still there, but its better than before. Also sealed beam lights from Taiwan are available. Ford lights from the US should also fit, I plan on getting some sent to me and try them as the local sealed ones are too dim for my old eyes.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I have seen your type, they are common, but I am not familiar with them as I have not dismanteled that type before. The bulb should be available in a left hand drive type in PI.
Can you take the light surround off and see any screws?
What is the body type on the floor, right side. should be a V-D?51V-#, letter.
Mine is a V-DL51V-07C.
I will put a picture of an artic Zuky, just to see the possiabilities.

·
Registered
553 Posts
??????

greetings! I have no deffinate idea what it means, but I think since it has a 71 instead of a 51 like is on the manual I have, it is a diffrent distrubitor like Mazda it was made for.
Again this is just a guess.
Maby if members posted pictures with body numbers, a pattern would form.
Also try looking at seat belt for date of manufactor on it.
Try entering Suzuky and body number in a search. Thats how I found a specification sheet for mine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts