Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a good website with a Suzuki OEM Parts finder microfiche that has the Suzuki Part Number? I've found suzuki sites with the microfiche's that are really good but they won't tell you the part number even when to go to the shopping cart to order them Please help Thanks The Suzuki Recreation stuff has great OEM PART FINDERS and you can walk into the dealer and go to the parts counter and give him your part number.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I revive this post because i wanna know if there is any OEM part number catalog? I have some different pieces that they needs to be replaced and i don't have their part number to order them. So how can i find the part number from different car pieces?

·
Super Moderator
17,596 Posts
You can purchase hard copy parts catalogs with part numbers and diagrams. I've seen them on e-bay, and I have one myself.

Not sure about any peculiarities and availability of YOUR parts, as I assume that you have a non-North American built vehicle. :huh:

·
Registered
83 Posts
i have bought a "Suzuki Grand Vitara Service Repair Manual" from ebay but this do not contain the part numbers. I have searched for Grand Vitara part catalog on ebay but din't find anything...I will buy it but i can't find one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts