Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i have some questions about the water choke on my weber. it dosent seem to be working kinda hard to start unless it is warm runs great once it gets warm though also i want to make sure that i have all the vaccume lines in use or capped off any info or pics would be great cant seem to find anything out as far as install on the weber. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
278 Posts
Mine does the same thing. I have to hold the gas for a few when its cold outside till it warms up a bit then when I take off its ok.I dont have any pics but all of the vacum lines are easy to see.Just follow the lines you had on before you installed the weber and the ones not used plug them.The only problem Im still having with mine is the throttle sticks sometimes?Havent been able to figure that one out yet?I replaced my throttle cable and oiled it but it still sticks??

·
Registered
264 Posts
The only problem Im still having with mine is the throttle sticks sometimes?Havent been able to figure that one out yet?I replaced my throttle cable and oiled it but it still sticks??
Is it just not returning to low idle? Mine had the throttle shaft sticking a little and wouldn't always let the throttle arm return back to bottom against the set screw. I worked over the shaft by tapping it back and forth, like the installation instructions suggested, but, it really didn't solve the problem. It seems like the lock tab washer they send wouldn't let me set the lever at the right tension, so, I got rid of it and used another nut to lock the existing nut it came with instead. Works great now.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Thanks,Ill have to try that! Its really being a pain! I have tried everything I could think of and nothing has helped....

·
Registered
264 Posts
Thanks,Ill have to try that! Its really being a pain! I have tried everything I could think of and nothing has helped....
I also stole an arm off the old Hitachi and rigged up another return spring, but, the spring broke and the Weber still returns to idle, so, I think the new double nut lock is what really did the trick.:p

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
looking for info.

I am looking for info on the Weber carb is it rejetable or does it have adjustmen on mains? I know where the low speed is i found it but it is running really rich. Help if you can.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts