Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone im new to the forum! well to start things off i have a 2006 forenza with 36k miles on it bought it 4 years ago with 12k miles. its my daily driver to work all highway about 20miles roundtrip 5 days a week. never had an issue with the car besides door handles breaking not by me but friends or family that yack on it when the doors are locked lol but not a problem since they r ez fixes and cheap. anyway today i was driving check engine light came on shifting weird checked here found it to be the TRS that fixed that but while i was changing the sensor i noticed my valve cover was leaking. is this covered by suzuki's 100,000-mile/7-year powertrain limited warranty? i cant find for the love of god any details on this warranty. and yes or no answer would be nice but i would also like a link on what is and isnt covered by the warranty. one more question would it be wise to sell/trade this vehicle since production is stopped i can only think the price for parts for this car will get hard and more expensive as time goes on. i do like the car but reading on this forum for a few hours makes me worried if my car once it reaches 50k+ miles on it blowing up on me. bought the car for $8500 but i have some chick that would buy it for 7500. i lose $1000 but got 4 years out of it seems pretty good. if i do sell it im going for a kizashi they look nice and since this was my first car im staying with suzuki all the way :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and im so sorry for not saying thank you for your time reading my little story and helping me really do love the car but it was in a hail storm so it got hit pretty bad is also another reason i kinda do wana sell it.

·
Registered
507 Posts
The valve cover is covered under warranty. But shoot if someone is going to give me $7500 for a hail damaged Forenza, I would sell it in a heart beat!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts