Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just got a new Jimny JLX petrol with the removeable hard tops, and love it, but the dealer here tells me that if I do anything atall to it which isnt firstly done by them, and secondly approved by suzuki, the warranty will be void !! was planning to do some mods bit by bit to make it a little more effective off road, but he says even changing the wheels or putting belly guards kills the warranty !!! I have had it confirmed that here in Spain this is normally the case with new cars and their warranty, so my question is this : Are there any recurring problems with the car, is it worth losing my warranty and risking it !?
Thanks in advance for any help and advice on this.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good Question Biker52. I'm seeking answer to same. Just bought a Jimny JLX M/T hardtop and wish eventually to do some modifications but within the Warranty period. A sunroof, rear seat removal (with flat base insert), third-party (ie not Suzuki Accessories) 'A' bars, skid plate, step boards, rear bar, rear spoiler etc. and from the feel of the steering at speed, a steering damper!

I can't begin until someone knows whats the Warranty entales!:confused:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts