Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very unhappy with my garage. They have changed my brake discs and pads three times now to eliminate vibration when it reaches 50mph, all wheels have been changed, balanced and tracking done too. They are now saying it may be the wheels themselves that are causing the problems. The wheels are standard alloys and should be covered under warranty. The vehicle itself has not been off road at all, even if it had the wheels should be able to handle it!! Where do I legally stand because I am at the end of my patience now. Other problems included oil leaks, cam belt, steering, suspension, the list goes on! Someone please advise!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I would go to another Suzuki dealer. Make some overtures about how you will switch and buy from them next time. Be really friendly about it - don't look like you are at your wits end and about to pop. They might surprise you with their service.

·
Registered
87 Posts
i used to have the same problems with my jimny. the suzuki dealer here changed the tie rod ends. that is after a long investigation suspecting me hitting a big rock which is not true.

try the suggestion of ming. bring it to another suzuki dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts