Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to add some speaker systems in my Suzuki and while searching for the stuff on the internet i for one site planetonline.com ... here i founf what i wants to install in my car... they are Lanzar LANZAR OPTI 600 Watt 5.25" C..... please tell me where the rates are ok and can it be installed in my car....

·
Registered
321 Posts
if ur adding speakers to the car i think they only other place u can put them would be the back dash but u would have to do some cutting and i would go with some 6 by 9 they would give u more powere another place would be the lick panel in front of the car but i dont think u can find any yet unless ur good wit fiber glass u can make ur own
if ur replacing then yes they would fit and they look like a good pair of speakers i dont think u would have to do any mods to it for the sizes u can fit on the car are
Front Door : 6-3/4"
Rear Door : 5-1/4"
the stereo would be (if u would like to know is)
8-3/16" depth; Size code E
oh yeah also try going with a whole component setup and adding an extra amp for more power just a thought.................

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
If I redid my stereo I'd keep the stock deck, replace the fronts with 6.5" compenets powered by an amp, take out the rears (or turn them down really low would be better) and add a small sub.

For the front you dont even need speakers in the back...I took mine out. Works amazing for me but sucks for rear passengers as all they get is bass and mids. I have 550watts max to my front compents and got 200watts max to my rears and it didnt sound a tad better with the rears for me up in front.

Which is why I'd keep the stock speakers and turn them down with the head unit (if you even can witht he stock one, I never had one)...that way it doesnt sound like crap up front but the rear passengers dont get just mids and lows

·
Registered
321 Posts
kinkyllama said:
If I redid my stereo I'd keep the stock deck, replace the fronts with 6.5" compenets powered by an amp, take out the rears (or turn them down really low would be better) and add a small sub.

For the front you dont even need speakers in the back...I took mine out. Works amazing for me but sucks for rear passengers as all they get is bass and mids. I have 550watts max to my front compents and got 200watts max to my rears and it didnt sound a tad better with the rears for me up in front.

Which is why I'd keep the stock speakers and turn them down with the head unit (if you even can witht he stock one, I never had one)...that way it doesnt sound like crap up front but the rear passengers dont get just mids and lows

thats cool like all the basss in the back but the vocals in fornt nice setup beat it sound better when ur alone tho

1 - 6 of 6 Posts